Monday, December 31, 2012

A Hat Tip to the New Year

Ah!  After a peaceful Christmas season, here we are on the edge of the New Year.  The snow is falling outside and the cats are laying all over my desk as they stare at the strange, white fluff descending from the heavens.

Today's post is a simple one.  No stories to review.  No authors to interview.  Just a reminder to you, my dear readers, to cherish your loved ones and find time to relax and take in the fleeting moments as they pass by during the coming New Year.

In the meantime, if you've a mind to do so, please drop me a note either here on the blog in the comments section or my email at dabalepublishing@att.net and share your thoughts on reading, writing, and your favorite moments of 2012. 

And if you've taken time to read any of my work, I'd love to hear from you on what you liked and didn't like as I prepare to immerse myself once again into the world of Darkness.  Plus there's that promised short story sequel I know many of you are itching for.

So hats off to a glorious and prosperous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment