Monday, April 2, 2012

Shout-Out to Sue

Last week I received an email from a fan by the name of Sue.  I'm always so flattered to receive correspondence from my readers - it means some people are actually reading their downloads! :-)

Anyway, I make it a point to respond to correspondence in a timely manner.  However, each time I've tried to respond to Sue's email I keep getting an undeliverable message.  Originally I'd typed a lengthy email - it came back.  So I sent a new email instead of a reply - it came back.  Then I shortened the email - it came back.  Lastly, I took out all links and most of the text to see if I could get anything to go through - what do you think happened?

Yup - it came back.

Needless to say, I've been frantic to try and let Sue know her email was important to me.  I hope she follows my blog and sees this.

So in response to hers and many other people wondering about the sequel to "Running into the Darkness", rest assured that I'm frantically working on "Piercing the Darkness" for release later in 2012.  Cover art is slated for mock-up in June.  Stay tuned to the blog for further updates as we get closer to release.

And always - keep those emails and comments coming.  Fan mail is fabulous!

So Sue - this shout-out is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment