Friday, June 1, 2012

A Birthday Bonanza (and other fun tidbits)

Have I got some news for you, my fellow readers and writers!

To celebrate my birthday with you, I'm offering some specials during the month of June.  Starting today through the 30th, you can pick up a copy of "Running into the Darkness" for only ninety-nine cents through either Amazon, Smashwords, and soon Barnes and Noble and all other online eBook retailers.  Enjoy the savings!

Amazon Running into the Darkness
Smashwords Running into the Darkness 

As a special bonus, I'll also be offering "The Study" free again - but hurry.  It will be offered one day only - June 6th.  Then shortly after the end of my Kindle Select period this month, "The Study" will be available for free for the remainder of the month through Smashwords.  I'll update you when that time comes.

Amazon The Study 

On a side note - I hope you've taken notice of some ongoing changes I'm making to the blog.  Throughout the next few weeks I'll be adding additional pages to the blog, accessed by the pretty-colored tabs at the top (purple is, after all, my signature color).  For months now I've been promising a centralized location where you can always go to access books for sale by those interviewed here.  It just makes it more convenient for you over time.  It's going to be a work-in-progress for awhile so please be patient.  It's that technology thing, you know.

In the meantime, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment