Friday, November 4, 2011

Now Available - Get It While It's Hot!

Hey dear readers!

Just a quick note tonight to let you know that Running into the Darkness has been accepted to the Amazon Kindle Edition site and is live.

How awesome is that?

Just run over to http://www.amazon.com/ and pull up Running into the Darkness under their Kindle store.  As soon as I figure out a way to attach the link via the cover image to both Amazon and Smashwords I will do so.

I'm just not that technologically savvy yet, but I'll get there soon. :-)

The eBook edition is $1.99 at either store, a great bargain if I do say so myself.

You can also find me now on Twitter and Facebook under D A Bale.  If I have time available tomorrow, I will also figure out how to link directly to these sites as well, that is if I can get Mighty Bri to assist.

It's that pesky techie issue again.

Just a reminder again - this story is not for the faint of heart (nor the young).  It takes the depravity of the human mind and soul and displays it for all to see (or read).  Definitely an "R" rating.

You can't say you weren't warned.

Even if you don't own a Kindle, you can download the Kindle reader application directly to your PC - best of all it is FREE!

The application download, that is.

So please visit Amazon this weekend if you've a mind to do so.  Get it while it's hot (smokin')!

No comments:

Post a Comment